Second Saturday Secret Strip Club/Mystery Fat 1/4 Frenzy

Second Saturday Secret Strip Club/ soon to be Mystery Fat 1/4 Frenzy
I just taught my last SSS Strip Club.  For the last 12 months I had an hour long lecture/demo class in which all the quilts were made with 2 1/2" strips.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  My son was the "Bouncer" a couple of months.  The best part of that was embarrassing him.  Thanks ladies for helping with that.

I'm starting a new series next month on Oct 14th called Mystery Fat 1/4 Frenzy. You guessed it, these quilts are made with Fat 1/4's.  Call to get signed up.  Class is only $5, you get the pattern when you walk into class.  You can purchase the kit before class for 25% off.  The day of the class it's 15% off and if any are left they'll be regular price.

Here's a link to our Newsletter with info on all of our classes.  The Strip Club/Mystery Fat 1/4 Frenzy description is on page 15.

http://countrystitches.com/Fall%202017%20Newsletter.pdf

I hope to see you on Oct 14th or sooner!

Below are 2 pictures of the fabrics for the October Mystery Fat 1/4 Frenzy quilt.

Comments

  1. bodies are bonded together to form the suspended sieve in the tank. finished products. So before reaching the finished product point is passed through the ultrafiltration device. Allows the complete removal of these bacteria. Ensure the finished product is of the highest quality.
    Gái gọi Kim Liên mới, gai goi, gái gọi hà nội, gái gọi cao cấp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the post..I love putting together useful information, this particular publish has got me personally a lot more info! currency converter online, currency converter app

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you deserve compliments for your posts.I apply your advice on daily situations. I wait for new articles. They have lots of knowledge and tips.
    Shopify free shipping bar app, shopify app free shipping bar, autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! jautoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.
    autoketing
    Product discount master app
    Create Discount master

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the auspicious writeup I discovered your online journal utilizing msn. A debt of gratitude is in order for the post. I'll unquestionably return. Ride The Bus Simulator funny game Mommy Elsa Baby Caring play for free best game Tomb Runner

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    friv 2020
    abcya xyz
    friv 4 online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog